During Maneuver Murray you MUST:
- Follow all laws–this includes but is not limited to, the city of Murray’s laws and traffic laws. Every team is responsible for their behavior and consequences from those behaviors.
- Follow the instructions of all Maneuver Murray staff members, business owners and managers, and other local authorities. Failure to do so could result in disqualification.
Some Basic Rules to understand include:
- Maneuver Murray staff members reserve the right to disqualify teams at any time, for any reason that they see fit.
- Teams may not involve themselves in illegal or unsportsmanlike conduct. Failure to comply may result in disqualification.
- In the event that more than one team is at a challenge at the same time, the teams will be given the opportunity to complete the task in the order they arrived to the challenge. This order will be determined by the Maneuver Murray staff. Also, the Maneuver Murray Staff reserves the right to delay the start of a challenge while another team is completing the challenge before allowing the team to begin.
- There are NO registration fee refunds. However, you can transfer your registration fee to another participant until April 2nd, 2018. In order to transfer the fee, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.